Gratitude can be practiced by reminding ourselves of our daily benefits. It keeps us moving forward by reminding us of all the excellent things in our lives.
So, whether you need a motivational reminder, something to cheer you up when you’re sad, or just a simple blessing to start your day, we’ve got you covered.
Just for you, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of our favorite blessed phrases. Begin reading below to discover your new favorite blessed quotes.
The following quotes emphasize life’s modest pleasures. Use these to start your days or share them with family and friends. And if you have any more blessings that aren’t on this list, please share them in the comments section!
- “I consider every day to be a gift from God. And I see it as a fresh start. Yes, everything is lovely.” – The Prince
- “Living isn’t always easy, but having the opportunity to do so is a gift beyond measure. We will face challenges in the course of our lives, many of which may lead us to suffer and endure pain.” – Lionel Kendrick, L.
- “I’ve been fortunate throughout my life. I’m thankful for everything I have, as well as the places I’m visiting and the sights I’ve seen.” Leah LaBelle
- “You never know when a blessing will arrive.” Teena Marie –
- “Inspiration is a mysterious blessing that occurs when the wheels of fortune are spinning smoothly.” Quentin Blake
- “Those who perceive lovely things in lowly locations where others see nothing are blessed.” Camille Pissarro
Blessed Verses in the Bible
The following Bible verses on blessings demonstrate how much we have to be grateful for.
- “May the LORD bless you and keep you; may the LORD light upon you and be pleasant to you.” – Numbers 6:24–25 (NIV)
- “Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who never changes like shifting shadows.” –James 1:17
- “But blessed is the one who puts his trust in the LORD and puts his faith in him. They’ll be like a tree that grows roots in the stream and is planted by the water. It is unafraid of the heat, and its leaves are always green. It is unafraid of a drought year and never fails to bear fruit.” Jeremiah 17:7–8.
- “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that you will abound in every good work at all times, having all that you require.” 2 Corinthians 9:8 (NIV)
- “Blessed is the one who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the road of sinners, nor sits in scoffers’ seats.” – Psalm 1:1
Morning Greetings Quotes
Start your day off properly with these inspirational morning quotes.
- “Taking a stroll first thing in the morning is a blessing for the entire day.” Henry David Thoreau (Henry David Thoreau)
- “Every single day is a gift.” Olivia Culpo
- “To just exist is a gift. It is holy just to live.” Abraham Joshua
- “Let us foster beginnings by nourishing beginnings. Not everything is blessed, but the seeds of everything are. The seed contains the blessing.” Muriel Rukeyser
- “You make my mornings brighter.” – Unidentified
- “Remember how valuable it is to be alive – to breathe, think, appreciate, and love – when you wake up in the morning.” Marcus Aurelius
Quotes about Counting Your Blessings
When life gets you sad, the following quotes can assist. Allow them to motivate you to reflect on your numerous blessings.
- “Everything that happens to us has a blessing.” – Kamaru Usman
- “It’s never too late to start. Don’t get caught up in what’s been taken away. Find something to take its place, and be grateful for what you have.” Drew Barrymore
- “I believe there is a blessing in every lesson, and there have been so many blessings from all the lessons I’ve had to go through in my life.” — Mourning Alonzo
- “The recall and richness of blessing previously secured is the harvest of old age.” Cicero, Marcus Tullius
- “I have discovered that, rather of obsessing on the negative, we might find greater happiness if we take a step back and contemplate the gifts in our lives, especially seemingly minor, sometimes missed blessings.” – Thomas Morisson
Quotes About Blessed Family
Our family is one of the greatest blessings in our lives. This is demonstrated by the following quotes.
- “I stroll in a grateful state of mind. I thank God for gifting me with a wonderful family and the opportunity to pursue my passion.” Jurnee Smollett-Bell
- “Filling children’s minds with loving recollections of moments spent together is a gift that will last a lifetime. Happy memories become treasures in the heart, which can be retrieved during the difficult days of adulthood.” Charlotte Kasl
- “Before I go to night, I thank God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon me, and for the safety of my family.” Lauren Alaina
- “I stroll in a grateful state of mind. I thank God for gifting me with such a wonderful family and the opportunity to perform what I love.” – Jurnee Smollett-Bell
- “We may thank the Lord through faith that we are blessed to be a family, even in the midst of conflict, uncertainty, and miscommunications.” – Rich Bimler
- “Having a wonderful spouse and children is a blessing. It’s the most precious gift anyone can receive, so don’t waste it! Jason Hall
Blessed Quotes For True Friendship
Share the following inspirational quotations with your friends to remind them of how valuable they are to you.
- “Find something to do when you start to worry. Do something beneficial; get busy being a blessing to someone. It does no good to talk about your problem or to sit alone and ponder about it; it only serves to make you unhappy. Above all, keep in mind that worrying is completely ineffective. Worrying isn’t going to help you solve your problem.” – Meyer, Joyce
- “Some individuals come into our lives to bless us, while others come into our lives to teach us something, so love them for who they are rather than criticizing them for who they are not.” Yolanda Hadid
- “True friendship increases life’s joys while dividing its bad. Make an effort to make friends, because life without them is like living on a desert island… Finding one true buddy once in a lifetime is a lucky break; keeping him is a blessing.” – Gracian Baltasar
- “Having friends who will continuously lead you to greater heights is an incomparable blessing.” — Bytheway, John
- “Those who have the gift of creating friends are blessed, for it is one of God’s greatest gifts. It entails a variety of things, but above all, the ability to go outside of oneself and see what is great and compassionate in another.” Hughes, Thomas
How many of these blessed quotes inspired you today? Please share with us.